All 12 art Reviews

Potion designs redux Potion designs redux

Nice items! I would suggest more detail and multiple angles for each one.

headtoon responds:

Hi, thanks for the feedback! Those are definitely part of the plan. When I find myself between projects, I want to explore object painting more thoroughly.

Character Sheet - Naori Character Sheet - Naori

Really good! I see great hand gestures and you seem to underestand volume and mass. Btw kinda generic but pretty good character.

ChrisArmin responds:

hey volar! thanks a lot man. Remeber when we were invited to creating that JRPG? that kinda went down the toilet :(
anyways.. I always thought you can do pretty decent backgrounds; wanna collab with me sometime?

Awakening - Final version Awakening - Final version

Beautiful done!!

Clamps Clamps

One of the most beautiful scenes ever saw!

Allies Allies

I realy like this very much. You draw for a book?

Ahkihoun responds:

It is for my own. Not for any actual book. haha.

Air Colossus Air Colossus

i like the design much. If you would put more detail on it, it would be real awesome, i'm sure of that!
Good job.

Travlers WIP Travlers WIP

i'm just a kid with not much experience but i think this drawing needs depth. And the picture is very small.

Ahkihoun responds:

HAHA! You are right. The picture is small. I uploaded a smaller version than of the original because I've had issues with people stealing my work; and I hate watermarks. I do agree it needs some depth, but I'm unsure how to go about it. If you had any ideas its be great if you'd share them! Thank you for your response!

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

"Overall the total span was half a year, 410~ pure work hours."

-You mean you were drawing for 410 hours?!?! Or i didn't underestand what you want to say.

Religion Bot Religion Bot

Nice inspiration!

Ominous Purple WoW Sword Ominous Purple WoW Sword

Wow, it's perfect, i like it very much!